PPC Trends to look for in 2022
As I am writing this for “things to look for in the PPC (pay-per-click) world in 2022”, things are already changing and will be somewhat different by the time this blog is indexed by Google and read by you. However, this list below will still be a strong list to consider when building out a successful PPC campaign in 2022 and beyond!
Here is a list of things to look out for in 2022:
- First-party data
- Better conversion tracking and bidding
- Education is very important
- Testing & Adapting (A/B when you can)
- Audience targeting (more segmented than ever)
- UX (user experience) is paramount with landing pages
- Bid adjustments will need to change frequently
We have run thousands of PPC campaigns in the last 15 years and I can tell you one thing that never changes….you must be able to spend more than your competitor(s), and when you cannot, you must outmatch them with an effective strategy. So many opportunities exist for great PPC campaigns, but you must always be changing and evolving your campaigns – using the free Google research tools is a great start, or finding an agency that can help you develop and manage a great campaign should be on your radar.